If you want to book a flight ticket on Air Canada or you need information about the seat selection fee, you should go through this post because here you will get all the information. So, read along.
How to Make Online Air Canada Flight Bookings?
- The first thing that you should do while making reservations on Air Canada is going to its website.
- Once you open the homepage of the website, you have to select the Trip option i.e. roundtrip, oneway.
- Then you are required to select the airports for both departure and arrival.
- Next, opt for the travel dates on which you want to travel through Air Canada online booking.
- Also, choose the number of passengers and click Search.
- Based on the given details, you would see all the accessible flight options for your destinations, choose the one which suits you the best, and click Continue.
- In addition, you need to fill in the required passenger and contact details, once you enter all the required information, click Continue.
- After that, you will see the payment page, choose a payment mode, and complete the flight booking process.
The moment you complete the payment, you will see the confirmation received on your email account or it may take a few minutes to reach you. But you'll get a confirmation email for sure and also, in that mail, you'd find the booking reference. This booking reference will help you to retrieve your flight booking and manage the tickets.
Additionally, you can perform the seat selection on Air Canada using the booking reference and if you're wondering about the seat selection procedure on Air Canada, you can get the procedure below. But before selecting a seat for your Air Canada flight reservation, you should know some information about seat selection fees.
Some Important Points on Air Canada Seat Selection Fee
For your Air Canada flight booking, you can choose a seat free during the check-in. But if you don't want to wait to book your seat and want to pick the seats in advance, you may face Air Canada seat selection fee:
Air Canada Basic Fare
- Flights within Canada / Canada (U.S.) - $20 to $100
- Caribbean and Mexico - $20 to $100 CAD/USD
- International Flights - $30 to $100 CAD/USD
For Standard Fare
- Within Canada / Canada (U.S.) - $10 to $50
- Select international destinations _ $20 to $50
- All other itineraries - Complimentary
And when you travel through a Business Class / Premium Economy / Latitude / Comfort / Flex fares, you will get complimentary seat selection without paying any charges.
Follow the Given Steps to Select a Seat on Air Canada Flight
- Similarly, you have to reach the Air Canada Website.
- Then you have to choose the My Bookings option.
- Further, enter the booking reference, last name, and click Find.
- After that, you should choose the Air Canada seat selection option.
- Follow the prompts and if required, complete the payment.
Does Air Canada refund the seat selection fee after cancellation or not?
Do you want to know whether the seat selection fee on Air Canada is refundable or not? All of you are aware that Air Canada provides the advanced seat selection facility to the passengers. What if someone has already paid the seat selection fee but now they don't want the chosen seat anymore and looking forward to canceling it for a refund. A paid seat selection on Air Canada is refundable with certain conditions. Whereas, Air Canada's free seat selection promo code is nonrefundable. Therefore if you are looking for details about the conditions for refundable seat selection fee on Air Canada, then go through the details below.
- Air Canada seat selection fee is refundable in a situation when a passenger who has chosen a seat on a flight in advance is moved to another seat due to an involuntary schedule or change at the airport
- Seat selection fee is also refunded back to the passengers by Air Canada when they are no longer traveling in that flight
- The seat selection fee that is refunded by Air Canada after the cancellation by a passenger can be used by them for advance seat selection on another flight they book with them later
- Air Canada passengers can apply for cancellation on advance seat selection through the official website or the airline
Apart from that, Air Canada canceled flight refund service is also available to all the passengers based on a few conditions. Moreover, if you are looking for any additional assistance regarding the flight service of Air Canada you are free to contact their customer care center anytime for obtaining proper support.
This is how you will be able to select your seat on Air Canada. In addition, you have more queries about the Air Canada seat selection fee; you can connect with the customer service team to get assistance.