Generally, while planning a trip people try to book tickets in advance to avoid last-minute issues with the booking. Still, there are times when users require making changes to their reservations before the plane departure. Fortunately, there are a few airways that understand such situations and offer policy to the passengers.
And for those who are planning to travel by Southwest, they can travel with the same without any worries as they can easily make changes to their booking. However, it is required to keep certain pointers in mind about the Southwest flight change policy 24 hours. Besides, to help out the passengers here, they will be offered with the major pointers of the change policy.
24-hour change policy of Southwest
- As per the policy, only confirmed Southwest reservations are eligible for change service.
- Further, the passenger can change their ticket free of cost within 24 hours of purchase. If the changes are made after 24-hour purchase then they might need to pay additional charges for the same.
- Also, it is required that all the changes are made within 24 hours or 7 days before the departure.
- Besides, in the case of international bookings, the passengers are allowed to make changes at least 14 days before the departure of your plane.
Hence, these were the few major pointers of the Southwest Flight Change Policy 24 Hours. For queries, the passengers can contact the reservation department of the airline.
How can you change Southwest flight?
You may easily change your flight online if the reservation is done online or either contact the representative if you need to change your flight.
- Sign In or log in to Southwest official Account
- Choose category of “Change/Cancel Flight”
- Now, enter the Confirmation Number including First and Last Name
- Choose “Change” or “Cancel”
- Now, search the Flight you want to change
- And then select
Now, how to change airline ticket with Southwest
- For this process, the passenger needs to launch the airline website.
- Then, navigate to the manage booking section and provide the details of the booking.
- Once the details of the bookings are retrieved, the passenger can easily opt for a change option.
- Further, select an alternative for their booking and make an online payment for the same if required.