Roadrunner email provides the best services to its users, and you can go for communicating well with your clients. But, to start its services, you need to configure it first. If you are not aware of how you can do this, then you can follow the process that we are mentioning below.
Setting up the Roadrunner email account on mail server application:
- The first step is to open the email application and then go to the “My Account” section.
- Then, you will have to choose the “Add account” option and hit on the icon of “Email.”
- After that, fill in the Roadrunner email address and password in the field provided. Now, you will have to skip the option to automatically configure the account and hit the “Press” option.
- In the next step, you will have to enter the email server settings manually.
- You can see the explanation in the next section in brief, where you will have to choose the Roadrunner email settings by the use of IMAP or POP3 server.
This is how you can set Roadrunner Email settings for Outlook. We hope that the above-mentioned steps are understood by you. To gain more knowledge on setting up the Roadrunner email, contact the customer care persons. They will help you to explain the settings in detail.
Roadrunner email Settings in Windows Live Mail Account through the setup of POP:
- The first step is to click on the Microsoft email file button and hit the tab of “Add account.”
- Then, you will have to click on manually configure server settings since the Roadrunner email needs manual server configuration.
- Then, you will have to enter your name in the section of “Email name,” and in the username section, you will have to enter the complete email address followed by the email password.
- After that, you will have to tap on the account type option and choose the POP3 server. You will have to enter the mail.twc.com for both incoming and outgoing server domain.
- At last, click on the finish button so that you can configure the email on Microsoft. Thereafter, it will download the Roadrunner email message in your Microsoft mail.
This is another method of configuring the Roadrunner Email Server settings. The live persons will provide you with extra assistance on this. They will be available round the clock to cater to you for your requirements.
You can also ask the persons about Roadrunner Email settings IMAP. They will also help you out with this. Now, you can call them at any hour to gather information on this.