Millions of users use Snapchat for posting selfies, exchange messages, and other posting multimedia things via their applications. The application itself has become a sensation in the social media market and has maintained its popularity across the world.
Now, there are times when users face various issues with their Snapchat application, and no matter if they use it on the android device or on a Bluestack platform, issues can persist from anywhere. So, if your Snapchat is not working today and you are not able to post your favorite posts online then here’s what you can do about it.
Find a solution to fix Snapchat not working problem On Android OS: Easy Methods
So, whether you are using the Snapchat on your android device or you have been using it on the Bluestack platform, the methods listed below will be applicable on both the platforms.
Reboot The Android Device
A simple device reboot will help you to fix the problem as the reboot process will eliminate any technical issue. In addition, the reboot also lets your device work faster as it improvises the RAM by stopping the background applications that are either kept on idle mode or just have been eating the device's RAM space.
Clear Snapchat Cache and Data
Clearing cache files may delete Snapchat’s preferences data & settings but it ill surely help you a lot in fixing the app’s issue. Here’s how.
- Navigate to the option called Apps or App manager In your Android device
- Look for the Snapchat application and then hit the clear cache and data button
- Do a quick reboot of the device and then open the Snapchat application to see if it works properly
Reset All Application Preferences
- Go to Settings of your Bluestack or Android device and then to the Apps/Apps manager section
- Select the All Apps option and then the Menu icon
- Hit the Reset App Preference and then open the Snapchat application
Remove Google Services Framework Cache
- Go to the device’s Settings section and then to the Application Manager
- Here select the All option and then the Google Services Framework
- Select the Force stop option and then tap on the Clear cache button
- Simply reboot your device or your Blue stack application and see if the Snapchat app works as expected
Moreover, you can reinstall the Snapchat application in your device but if it still not working then contact tech support for fixing the Snapchat not working on the android issue.