SBCGlobal is a popular webmail service that allows its users to send and receive emails. Further, the developers have even introduced some additional features in the application which has made it easier for the users to perform routine email activities.
And with such amazing features offered, there is no doubt in saying this that SBCGlobal offers its users with the best services. But, there are a few users who have encountered issues with their account like SBCGlobal not working issue. Well, multiple reasons can cause this issue. However, one can easily fix this issue in time by following some solutions or by contacting the support for the required help.
Ways to fix SBCGlobal account not responding issue
Change browser settings
- In most cases, this issue arises because of browser settings.
- So, to fix this issue in time, the users are required to launch the browser and select settings option in the menu section.
- Further, the user is required to scroll down and click on the advanced settings option.
- After that, the user needs to click on the Change proxy settings option.
- Now, the user is required to click on the Connections tab and select LAN settings to make the required changes.
- Once the changes are made, the user can click on the OK button to save the changes.
Check internet connectivity
- Another reason for SBCGlobal not working issue can because of poor internet connectivity.
- Hence, to resolve this issue in time, it is suggested to the users to check their internet connectivity.
Make changes in IMAP settings
- Another way to fix SBCGlobal not responding issues is by making manual changes to the IMAP settings.
- Simply enter the port and server settings and click on the save changes.
- After that, check if the issue is resolved or not.
Clear cookies and cache files
- Another cause of this issue can be because of the cookies and cache files stored in the browser.
- For this process, navigate to the history section of the browser and click on clear cache and cookies option.
- Once the cookies are removed, check if you can access the SBCGlobal account.
Why is SBCglobal.net email not working?
- The initial step is to go to the email in order to check it’s validity.
- After that look after the WiFi connectivity and check if it is SBCglobal email is not working on iPhone, also if the internet slow user might have to face interruption in between.
- If the user has installed the Sbcglobal mail with 3 party email clients then visit the settings in order to check the POP/SMTP settings.
- Remove as well as delete every cookie and history and then open it in some other browser.
- Also, ensure that the device is supported by the application.
- It is crucial to check if the outbox or the inbox settings are done correctly.
- There are also other things that should be kept in mind before troubleshooting
- Make sure that the SBCGlobal version that is installed is compatible.
- Delete all the cookies timely
- If the user is using a mobile application then ensure it is up to date.
- Any third-party application installed that has chances to interrupt should be disabled.
Hence, these were the few simple solutions that one can try to fix SBCGlobal not responding issue. Still, if the issue persists, the user can dial SBCGlobal customer service number and get required help to easily fix this issue in time and enjoy uninterrupted services.