Changing flights is a part of journey. Sometimes it can be good to change a flight at the last minute, however most of the times; passengers do face problems and get disappointed with the changes made in their reservations. Qantas Airways is one of the famous Australian airlines in the world. The unique thing about this airline carrier is that it is also the third oldest airline in the world. Qantas Airways flight change policy is pretty flexible, especially with its business class and first class passengers. Hence, read further to know about the flight change fee and policy of Qantas Airways.
Flight Change Policy & Fee: Qantas Airways
Following are the major points that you must know before changing your Qantas Airways flight.
- Passengers can change their Qantas Airways flight and know the Qantas Status online on its official website. In some selected countries, Qantas Airways also allow its customers to change their flights via social media platforms; Qantas Airways contact centers and airport helpdesk.
- Qantas Airways does not apply its change flight fee on its business or first class cabins. Passengers can also change time and date on their business or first class bookings.
- The flight change fee of Qantas Airways may vary from $10-$80 depending on the type of ticket fare, destinations, and routes.
Additionally, if you don’t know how to change flights with Qantas Airways then read the next section to know the important steps.
Steps to Change Flights at Qantas Airways
- Navigate to the official website of Qantas Airways
- Scroll to the Manage booking tab on the middle of the webpage
- Now, enter the voucher o9r booking number and passenger’s last name
- Click on the red colored forward arrow and then review your bookings
- Now, select the booking in which you wish to make changes and then click on the change button
- At last, pay for the extra charges, if applicable and then confirm the changes.
So, this was all about the Qantas change flight fee and other important information. If you still have any doubts or queries then you can contact to the 24*7 hours customer services.
How can I change my booking with Qantas Airways
Here just need to keep in mind to visit at Qantas official directly. In case your fare rules to permit the alternate. For this make sure to go through with steps:
- Select 'change' button inside the Flights panel.
- Make your changes while going through the website and then take delivery of any exchange costs or fare variations if applicable for desire travel.
- If the ‘trade’ button is greyed out, you’ll want to touch your nearby Qantas office to exchange your booking provider prices may additionally follow.
- If you need to exchange flights for particular passengers, first you want to split them from the reserving. You can then make your adjustments the use of the above steps.