Southwest Airlines was founded in 1966 by Herbert Kelleher and Rollin King, and in year 1967 it came into incorporated as Air Southwest Co. The airlines is known for carrying the most number of travelers towards many places around the world. And also is targeted well in terms of providing services and facilities as like as Frontier, American, Lufthansa, and Norwegian Airlines. Resolved in 1970, and in 1971, the airline began running regularly scheduled flights among Dallas Love discipline and Houston and between Love area and San Antonio. In 1975, Southwest started out working flights to various extra cities within Texas, and in 1979 it started out flying to neighboring states.
What is Southwest Airlines seat selection policy?
Many people like or dislike flying with Southwest airlines due to its specific boarding process and open seating policy. Even as it may be demanding having to hustle to get a seat as per their choice on Southwest airlines, I’ve found that with some easy strategies that dreaded center seat can effortlessly be prevented. Are you are planning to book a ticket with Southwest Airlines and want to know about their seat reservation policy before making final booking then welcome here. Southwest Airlines provide various seat selection options to the passengers. Here you will get full information about Southwest Airlines seat selection policy under which you will also get to know about the seating chart they provide to make seat selection easier.
On booking seat selection
• When you book a ticket with them once booking is done Southwest seating chart appears on the screen from which you can choose a seat for yourself.
Online seat selection
- Southwest Airlines also give the choice for seat selection afterwards on their official website.
- When you visit Southwest Airlines website go to manage booking open your flight and navigate to seat selection option.
- Once you click on seat selection a screen will open showing the seating chart from which you can choose your preferred seat.
- Southwest Airlines passengers who are unable to get desired seat at the time of booking can go for online seat selection as there are more chances to get preferred seat here.
Airport seat selection
- Southwest Airlines airport seat selection is the last option that is provided during check-in.
- When you go for check-in at the airport officer open the seating chart and then provide the available seat to the passenger.
- You can also ask them to give you a preferred seat for which they will charge you and then provide the seat on the basis of availability.
Thus you can reserve a seat for yourself by looking Southwest seating chart. You can contact Southwest Airlines customer care phone number for more details about seat reservation with them or any other information.