Facebook is one of the most used social media accounts across the world. It is Facebook that has been updated with the latest version of updates and features that can be owned on Instagram, and Whatsapp. It is the application of Facebook that shows an error on your Android or iPhone device. It is the Facebook News Feed not working due to some technical faults which are required to be fixed by just understanding the cause of the issue to solve it soon.
Cause of the issue:
When you notice News Feed are not loading on your Facebook, you must check if the internet connectivity is accurate or not. You can check if your Facebook is down and showing the wrong preference. It is important to know that you have not changed your Facebook username and password might cause the issue. It is important to check out the advertisement and news feed application data that is required to retain to fix this issue soon.
Get ways to resolve Facebook News Feed Not working problem
So the process will be the same whether you are using a Facebook account on your Android or iPhone devices. So in accordance with the settings of the internet or if Facebook is down, then you can find your Facebook News Feed will not load on iPhone and is now required to fix soon.
The following are the ways to fix when Facebook News Feed not working fine on an iPhone:
- First of all, turn on your iPhone device and then go to the settings where you can select the Facebook app.
- Make sure your phone’s internet is on and having good connectivity then if you notice that the Facebook News Feed page is not working click on the close button.
- Restart your iPhone device and open the Facebook app again and click on the three-dot button that you can see on your Facebook’s home page.
- You can see the top stories that you have posted recently click on edit preference and a window will open to choose your required preference.
- Click on the news feed that you can show on your Facebook after troubleshooting the problems at the end.
If you are facing the same trouble, you can use Facebook News Feed Settings that are required to change on your iPhone device. To complete the process, you need to choose your Facebook settings for the news feed on your Facebook that can be done on each device. Let’s get started.
- At first, make sure your Facebook is log-in then click on page of the group and follow a person from your news feed preference.
- Go to the top right of Facebook to select the settings and click on the privacy button and then select the new feed option.
- You must select the reconnect option and choose the recent post to change and click on the save button finally.
If want to get help on Facebook News Feed not working or other related issues, do contact our tech support team at any time now.