Hotels.com is your one-stop destination to book lavish rooms at a good deal. You can contact customer service to speak to their agent when you need their help with your hotel reservations. There are many modes available to get in touch with their customer service, which are as follows:
What is the 1 800 number for Hotels.com?
To speak with the customer agent on the phone call as you call them at their Hotels.com customer service number, 1-800-246-8357. This number will connect your call to the IVR instructions: press 1 for English, press 2 for otherwise, and press 5 for questions about billing or something else. You can enter your confirmation number and stay in line to wait for the response from the other side. The waiting time is usually between 1 to 10 minutes.
Alternatively, you can get them when you use the following options:
- Dial the phone number (866) 223-2092
- Press 1 to cancel your booking.
- Press 2 to change your bookings.
- Press 3 for details about booking.
- Press 4 for questions about the Hotel.com visa reward card.
- Press 5 for billing or something else.
- Press 7 to repeat the instructions.
You can contact customer service by following these instructions to get help. It would be best if you remembered that Hotels.com customer service hours are available 24 hours a day.
Hotel.com customer support phone numbers:
Their customer numbers for their customers are as follows:
- The customer support number of Hotel.com is 1-800-246-8357. You can contact this number at any time.
- If you want a Hotel booking protection plan, you can contact them at 1-855-266-4982.
- To get Hotel booking protection plus plans, try to reach out to them at 1-855-334-3812.
Through social media networks:
A social media option is available to get in touch with their customer agents without waiting time. You can get the Hotels.com customer service at the following social channels:
- To contact Hotels.com on Facebook, you can get them on their Hotels.com page: https://www.facebook.com/Hotels.comUS.
- They are also available on Twitter to address your issues on the Hotels.com Twitter page https://twitter.com/Hotelscomhelp.
- You can see their latest post and updates on the Instagram Hotels.com Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/hotelsdotcom/.
- To see their latest videos, you can visit their YouTube channel, Hotels.com YouTube page https://www.youtube.com/user/hotelsdotcom.
- To send a message to their live customer agent, you can get them at LinkedIn, at Hotels.com LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hotels-com/.
Through mailing address:
Suppose you contact Hotel.com customer service at their mailing address. You can contact them at the address, Hotels.com, L.P, 5400 LBJ Freeway, Suite 500, Dallas, Texas 75240, United States.
Through live chat support:
To get their response on the live chat support, you can visit the Support page of their website: https://service.hotels.com/en-us/ and click on the chat icon that you can quickly get at the bottom right corner of the contact page. Once you get this icon, you will get a chat box to spark with their agent.
Through email support:
Email is another way to tell Hotel.com your query. This mode of Hotels.com customer service will get you their agent when you contact them at email@example.com. The email support customer agents are very sincere and will get you the answer to your query within some time.
Through Fax number:
Currently, Hotel.com needs a fax number so that you can contact them at their Hotels.com phone number, 1-800-246-8357, instead of a fax number.