POP server settings of your email account are quite crucial to send or receive emails. However, when it comes to SBCGlobal accounts, these settings automatically configure themselves while setting up the email account on your device. But sometimes you are required to set them up manually to ensure that your email account works properly.
Besides, SBCGlobal webmail accounts are quite popular for their email services, and setting up their server settings is also quite simple. Hence, read further to know more about setting up the SBCGlobal.net email settings on your device without any hassle.
Process To Setup SBCGlobal Email Settings On Your Device
- Whether you are setting up the SBCGlobal server settings in your iOS device, or the Android device, you can easily do it in your device’s settings section. With the help of the following steps, you can easily set up the SBCGlobal.net POP email server settings on your mobile device.
- On your mobile device, head over to the Settings section, then find the email accounts category, and then select the Accounts option.
- Now, check all of your current email accounts, then find the Add account option to see all the available webmail clients. However, if you don’t find the SBCGlobal account, then select Other.
- Next, find the new account form in your respective device, then mention the name of the user in the field, then enter the email address of your SBCGlobal account in its respective field.
- Hereafter, enter the password of your account, then you’ll have the option to mention the description for your account.
- Tap “Next”, then select “POP”, and then you’ll need to enter inbound.att.net, or pop3 server - pop.att.yahoo.com or pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com. in the Host Name. This is for Incoming Mail Servers.
- Next, you’ll need to enter the server port i.e. 995 or 993, followed by entering the email address and user name of your SBCGlobal account again in their specific spaces.
- Also, enter the password of your account, then find the Outgoing Mail Server form to enter outbound.att.net in the Host Name. This is for the outgoing emails.
- Again, enter the email address, username, and password of your SBCGlobal account in their particulars as per your device’s requirement.
- Eventually, you are required to save the changes to configure the settings for your SBCGlobal account in your respective device.
Facing Issues With Setting Up The Sbcglobal.Net Email Settings? Get Expert Assistance
Although setting up the POP server settings are quite easy on your mobile device, however, if you are not able to do so, then you can get expert assistance. Hence, dial on the SBCGlobal email customer service phone number to talk to the live experts, and get real-time help on your SBCGlobal email account.