If you come across the problem of pop-up windows when using Google Chrome it means that the pop-up blocker is not properly configured or functioned properly. Pop-up windows help to open a new web page with the help of different windows so that it will not affect the original page unaffected. Here you will see how to disable pop-up blocker in chrome to fix the things.
Turn off or disable pop-ups in Chrome by following these steps mentioned below:
- In the first step, first, click on the chrome’s menu at the top right corner of the browser.
- Now you have to tap on the settings.
- Now you have to type Pop-up into the search field settings.
- Concurrently, tap on the site settings.
- After following the above, under the pop-up, It is blocked.
- Now you have to click on Pop-up and move to redirects.
- In the next step effort, Turn off the switch which is next to allow
Steps to disable of Pop-up ads on chrome
- At the beginning of the process, click on Customize and to control the Google Chrome menu.
- Select the Settings.
- After following the above, click on the advanced at the bottom of the page.
- In the next step effort, you will see that under Privacy and security.
- Moving ahead, click on the Site Settings button.
- Now you have to select the Pop-ups and redirects.
- In the last step effort, uncheck the Blocked box to disable the pop-up blocker.
Simple steps to stop pop-up ads on android
- At the beginning of the process, go to the Android phone or tablet.
- Now you have to click to open the Chrome app.
- After following the above move the address bar, tap More.
- Concurrently you have to tap on the Site settings. Pop-ups and redirects.
- Now you have to Turn Pop-ups and redirects off.
Consider and adhere to the above information on how to disable pop-up blocker in chrome. If required you can take assistance from the customer support team of chrome to disable pop-up blocker in Chrome or to get back to the account details.
Get details about pop-up blocker and why it is not working
Do you see online ads on your webpages? These ads are known as pop-ups which are usually a small window that appears suddenly on your browser page. Sometimes, the pop-up ads open a new window with their content of the advertisement. It becomes frustrating when it pop-up again and again. If you don't want to see these ads or pop-up, you must add a pop-up blocker to your browser.
Why pop-up blocker is not working on Chrome?
If you are accessing the internet through the Google Chrome browser and getting a lot of ads via pop-ups, you need to enable the pop-up blocker. After enabling pop-up blocker in Google Chrome, if the ads are still displaying, it could be due to the following reasons:
- It might be possible that you have accidentally disabled the pop-up blocker. If the pop-up blocker is not properly configured, it will not work as required, so you must ensure that you have made the correct settings.
- The pop-up blocker might not be working because you have made an exception. In some cases, you might have enabled an exception list for some websites. On that particular website, you will get the pop-ups.
- Malware in computers can work even if pop-up blocker is enabled. It will work even for the websites not included in the exception list.
- Similar to malware, the adware can also affect the working of pop-up blockers in Google Chrome. The adware will disable the pop-up blocker and will display unwanted ads on the browser.
To get more info about pop-up blocker on Google Chrome, you can contact the support team. The technical support executives will assist you with all kinds of issues and queries of Google. You can contact them at any time to get proper assistance using the Google contact details.